My apologies for being very absent the past week or two. Life has definitely gotten hectic and busy. I have definitely been bogged down and very discouraged lately. And maybe you have too. So Let me provide you with some encouraging scripture references.
- 2 Timothy 4:17(HCSB) –“But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me…”
- Psalm 62:1-2(HCSB) –“I am at rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my Rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I will never be shaken.”
- Psalm 61:2-3(HCSB) –“I call to You from the ends of the earth when my heart is without strength. Lead me to a rock that is high above me, for You have been a refuge for me, a strong tower in the face of the enemy.”
- Psalm 91(HCSB).
- 1 Corinthians 15:57-58(HCSB) –“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! Therefore, my dear brothers [and sisters], be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the Lord’s work, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
- John 3:16-17(HCSB) –“For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.”
I hope these Scriptures provide you with some comfort and encouragement as they have for me this week. I am working on another post which will be longer and more focused around what I’ve learned in my Sunday school class, my Old Testament class, and in my personal quiet time.
Have a great night y’all! –Victoria